Registration & Fees
- The registration period generally runs from 1 September to 31 August although some leagues may have different registration periods. MSSA will adjust the registration period for such leagues.
- Tournament Player Registration is limited for league or tournament play. It runs no longer than a 6-day period.
- Players may transfer to other teams or be registered for more than one team. Once registered, the player is still considered registered and does not need to pay any additional fee.
- Fees include registration with USSF & USASA. It also includes insurance coverage for liability as well as participant accidental for players.
- League fees are set by the individual leagues.
- All fees are on a per player basis. There are no team fees.
- 2023-2024 Player Registration Fees
- League Player Registration: $20
- Tournament Player Registration: $10
Tournament Player Registration
The registration fee is $10 and can be paid online by credit card. Submit a head shot/selfie as the photo. Do not upload driver's license.
If there is any problem registering or if you are unsure if you are registering in the correct program, email MSSAFalcone@msn.com. Tournament Registration Link